With your gifts, youth with autism spectrum disorder are given a place where each is loved, accepted, and celebrated for exactly who he or she is. Due to your support, campers are encouraged to learn to notice the good in themselves and others while walking away with new friendships, recreational skills, and improved confidence.
Each camper and his or her family thanks you for your past support–for every ounce of encouragement sent our way, each item donated, each minute volunteered, and every dollar contributed. Your support is meaningful and our campers prove time and time again that our mission is important.
The close of 2017 draws near yet time still remains to meet our year-end goals. Here are a number of ways to show your support and help us reach those goals…
‘Tis the Season of Giving!
- Make a tax-deductible contribution.
- Make a tax-deductible contribution in honor of a loved one. A sweet note of your gift will be sent to the recipient.
- Pledge to donate a tax-deductible contribution each month. For those that sign up togive at least $10 monthly, a CampEncourage leather pad folio will besent your way.
- Share our social media posts, share why you love our mission, and encourage others to visit our website and get involved.
- Apply to volunteer at Camp Encourage in 2018 (Yes! Forms are ready!).
- Donate an item from our Amazon Wish List.
We look forward to wrapping up 2017 with great success and are eager to see what 2018 will bring with YOU by each camper’s side!