FORMS & APPLICATIONS
We are SO delighted that you are interested in joining us in 2021! Information regarding and links to camper, peer model camper, and volunteer applications can be found below. Should you need a paper application due to limited access to online or to a computer, or should you need any support with the online application, please contact us at 816.830.7171 or email@example.com.
CAMPERS and PEER MODEL CAMPERS
While we truly had hoped to be able to offer each camper that was accepted for a weekend or summer camp in 2020 a guaranteed slot for 2021, we simply cannot. The lingering virus has caused us to limit the number of slots available to ensure adequate space in the sleeping cabins to properly distance. Thus, our summer acceptance policy will be as follows:
- On 2.14.21, the application link was sent to all campers who were offered and accepted a slot in 2020. Those who declined a slot due to COVID concerns will not be penalized and will be included. Please check your email inbox for the link to the online form.
- Those families will have ten days to complete their camp and scholarship applications.
- After 2.25.21, those families may still apply, but remaining slots will also be extended to those who were placed on a waiting list in 2020 or applied after all slots had been given out in 2020. Again, an email will be sent to those families thus, be sure to check your email inbox for the link.
- Any remaining slots will be opened to the public (those who did not apply in 2020) on 3.1.21. The registration link will be provided on this webpage at that time.
- The number of applications received in the first wave of applicants will determine the need for a lottery.
- Information regarding each child's acceptance, waiting list status, and/or scholarship awarded will be emailed on March 1, 2021.
Should you have any questions regarding this (different than usual process), please don't hesitate to contact Aimee at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 816.830.7171.
For interested VOLUNTEERS, the application is now available! Please click on the link below to be taken to the online registration portal (CampBrain). If you are a first time applicant or a returning applicant that did not apply in 2019 or 2020, you will need to enter information under the RIGHT side ("New user sign-up") when logging in for the first time in 2021 because it is a fairly new system. For those that applied in 2019 or 2020, welcome back! It should be uber easy to log back in and update your information on the LEFT side. Please be sure to not create a new user account.
Note: It is recommended you submit your form at your earliest convenience due to the limited slots available.