We cannot thank you enough for choosing to spend part of your summer with our deserving campers! We looking forward to a fun filled summer and LOVE that you get to be a part of it.
As you know, this experience is like no other and words often cannot describe how powerful of an experience this is for all involved. I wanted to touch base with you to see if you might be able to assist us in recruiting additional volunteers in order to ensure we have sufficient coverage for our deserving campers?
Could you bring a friend to camp??
If so…boy oh boy, have we got a deal for you! Any current volunteer that refers a friend, family member or colleague who applies in CampBrain and is accepted as a volunteer in any capacity prior to May 19, 2019 will be entered into a drawing to win a prize of their choice. (Please simply drop me an email letting me know you’ve referred someone so I know to put your name in the drawing!)
In true ABA fashion, we’ve created a Reinforcement Menu of prizes from which the winner can select.
- $50 gift card to the restaurant, spa or store of your choosing
- Breakfast in bed one morning at camp
- Enjoy a peaceful night of rest in a private room in the LLC one night of camp
- Movie Tickets to the theater of your choice
- Enjoy a quiet meal with a friend one day or night at camp while someone from the Lead Staff covers your campers
- 2 Kansas City Royals vouchers
- 2 tickets to S’mores and Pours
- 2 tickets to The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime at the Barn Players Theater May 23-June 2 (Note: Camp Encourage night is May 30!)
- Passes to the Glore Psychiatric Museum
Our remaining camp sessions are as follows:
- June 20-23
- July 16-19
- October 26-27
We have the following opportunities available:
- Counselor (both sessions)
- Group Leader (June only, 1 slot left!!)
- Medical Staff (both sessions)
- Activity Facilitator (both sessions)
Please forward THIS FLYER and spread the word to other potential volunteers. Please think about who might want to be involved or think about an individual who could forward the flyer to a group of potential volunteers. With our continued expansion, we’ll be needing to expand our number of volunteers as well. When sharing the flyer with others, add a personal touch—sharing your story about how the experience has or continues to touch your heart (and carbon little ol’ me so that I can hear your story too!).
Grateful for you and hoping to hear from you soon!
Aimee Gorrow, Program Coordinator (email@example.com)